Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bike

After getting settled into our new place in Missouri, we went riding one day - exploring the cities within a 30 mile radius of our little town. Somewhere along the way, we made a pit stop at the Harley dealership in Lebanon to schedule a maintenance appointment for his bike. I rummaged through the sales rack of Harley clothes and as I looked up, I noticed Michael standing by what I would soon learn was a close version of his dream bike.

Long story short, we ended up trading in his previous bike for this beauty at a later date. He has done some minor customization - new pipes for these pictures. And I must admit, this bike is a joy to ride. I always enjoyed riding with him on his Night Train but this Road King is so incredibly smooth (and comfortable). We're both getting spoiled...





No comments:

Post a Comment