Sunday, February 7, 2010

Simon


Last week, it rained. Day after day, the water just kept coming down. I wanted to take some pictures but couldn't find the opportunity to go outside and roam. So, I tried to take some pictures of my 8 year old cat, Simon. Needless to say, he was not impressed. I woke him up from his nap on our bed - and he proceeded to run away from me wherever I would follow him. I only got a few cute pictures of him. My favorite (the one below) is so precious. I need to do some more research, though, to figure out how to use PhotoShop to fix my reflection in his eyes. Anyway, thought you would enjoy. He really was uncooperative that day, but he's still my little cutie.

2 comments:

  1. Is his noise really powedery white like that? I would have thought cats would have had lots of red-eye or moon-eye or something. If you had to remove some you did a very good job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when I have taken pictures of him from a distance, he does get some weird blue-ish spots in his eyes. It was odd for me to see that after I took the shot.

    ReplyDelete