Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Fun

Easter in Texas. The weather was beautiful, both of my nieces were so precious in their new dresses (made by their mother), and I had a wonderful time celebrating life with my sister and her family in Dallas. I took some pictures of the girls outside before heading to church. The expressions of the girls cracked me up - I vaguely remember being photographed with my new dresses on many Easter mornings as a child.


Little baby Violet - such a sweetheart.



*big sigh* "When will you be done with the pictures..."

"Ditto," says Violet.



And then after church, the hunt began! We went over to a friend-of-my-sister's house for a massive Easter egg hunt... what fun! Grace was one of the older girls there (please note how full her bucket was that morning) but she still had a blast. Violet kept herself busy taking other people's eggs out of their unattended baskets. :) Haha...























No comments:

Post a Comment