Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Princess Ballerina Grace

In an attempt to commemorate my taking care of Grace last week, I decided to be a fun aunt and take her to Build-A-Bear as a surprise one day. I gave her the opportunity to pick out whatever stuffed animal she wanted and dress her (or him) however she saw fit. So this is what we got: a pink bear (with pink eyes) dressed in a pink ballerina outfit with pink shoes - accessorized with a crown, wand and a Hello Kitty purse. Grace was so pleased with herself! At first the bear was named simply Ballerina - but alas, when we got home and started playing with her, the bear's name just would not do. Therefore, she was renamed Princess Ballerina Grace - how cute is that? Hopefully Grace will enjoy cuddling with the bear and will think of me and my love for her when she plays with the fuzzy pink bear.




No comments:

Post a Comment