Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grace

My beautiful niece - Grace. I was lucky enough to be able to go to Texas to take care of her (and the long-time family dog, Abby) while my sister and her husband and the still-nursing baby went looking for jobs and houses in New Mexico and Utah. Grace and I had a wonderful time. We haven't seen each other in quite awhile - especially considering how quickly little girls grow up. She was such a joy and such a cute young girl. I took her to school, we played at the park, I heard the Resurrection Story about two hundred and three times thanks to the fun Easter Story Easter Eggs she got at church on Sunday. I feel so lucky to not only be able to fulfill this need for my sister but also to spend such quality time with Grace. Hopefully she will have a few fond memories of Aunt Emily and the fun few days she got to spend alone at her house.












Silly girl - with her bright painted toes.















Oh, and she got to wear my necklace (which was sooooo exciting) and play with my fun pink purse. In all seriousness, though, I think anything pink would have been fun.










1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that first portrait of Grace's sweet, funny face. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete